Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Letter From Jared:

We recently had the opportunity to semi-host some amazing people who in light of their super busy schedule, and our own crazy schedule as well were able to come for a visit and experience a little bit of Montana. Elisa, Kira & Jared, thanks for letting us share with you the things that are so important to us, we had a great time and hope to see you again very soon!

Jared sent us some amazing pictures he took of some of our horses (and dogs) along with a short note, we thought they were all worth sharing!


Cliff and Jodie,

I wanted to follow up with you both (sorry it wasn’t any sooner) to tell you how great it was to meet you both and to thank you for everything you did for us while we were there. It was a trip I never imagined I’d take and to come home having gained some valuable equine lessons and confidence and meeting some great people I am truly grateful… So thank you.

Please let me know if this reaches you as I have a number of pictures I’d like to send you.

P.S. Kira says hi!

Thanks again,

JARED C.

No comments:

Post a Comment