Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Stay tuned....

Not sure if anyone still reads this anymore, I know I have abandoned the blog altogether... however, a new and improved blog and website are in the works... I am posting here since this still shows up in search queries and only leave this up because once in a great while I need to refer to a pedigree posted somewhere on this blog... Changes are constantly being made and I have gone through some big ones as of late... Out with the old and onto the new! Hope this next year is as fullfilling for everyone as it will be here!  I will try to keep anyone who pays attention to these posts updated as I get things slowly re-rolling, this blog will eventually be taken down as things are sorted and re-vamped.
 Happy Trails!
~ Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment